Singvac 1 Year Single Shot Bivalent Botulinum Vaccine:
For the prevention of botulism caused by Clostridium botulinum types C and D . A single dose is sufficient to protect animals being vaccinated for the first time.
- • Oil-based double emulsion vaccine containing toxoids of:
- Clostridium botulinum type C
- Clostridium botulinum type D
WHAT IS SINGVAC 1 YEAR VACCINE?
- Provides active immunisation against botulism
- Generates protective levels of circulating antibodies for at least 12 months
- Only one initial injection required
- Suitable for use in cattle
- 2mL dose by subcutaneous injection (high on the neck)
- Annual vaccination is recommended
- Meat/Milk: Nil
- ESI: Not required
Liquid: 200mL, 500mL
Store between 2ºC and 8ºC (Refrigerate. DO NOT FREEZE). Protect from light