WHAT IS MULTIMIN?
- Injectable source of zinc, manganese and selenium
- Ideal for topping up trace minerals prior to critical events (eg. joining, lambing, marking, weaning) when demand may increase.
- Provides trace minerals essential for optimal health, production and fertility.
- Contains three trace minerals in a convenient, water based injection.
- Unique, patented, aqueous injection.
Chelated trace mineral injection for sheep deficient in and/or responsive to manganese, zinc and/or selenium supplementation.
- Zinc as disodium zinc EDTA 40 mg/ mL
- Manganese as disodium manganese EDTA 10 mg/ mL
- Selenium as sodium selenite 5 mg/ mL
MULTIMIN is given by subcutaneous injection at the dose rate recommended below:
Dose Rate: 0.2 mL/10 kg (1 mL/50 kg)
||0.2 mL/10 kg|
Up to 1 year: 1 mL/50 kg
1-2 years: 1 mL/75 kg
Over 2 years: 1 mL/100 kg
- Meat: Nil
- Milk: Nil
- ESI: Nil
Store below 30°C (room temperature) in original container. Following withdrawal of the first dose, unused product should be discarded after 9 months.