Controls various insects, mites and diseases on roses and ornamentals.
- Controls the most common rose pest & disease problems including aphids, black spot, rustand powdery mildew.
- Highly effective combination of a low toxic synthetic pyrethoid insecticide and a systemic broad spectrum fungicide.
- Ideal for controlling mites and whitefly.
- Economical concentrated formula – the 500mL pack makes 50 litres of spray.
- Child resistant cap.
- Easy-to-use measure bottle.
How It Works
The insecticide works via both contact and stomach action where the insect is killed via spraying or eating the sap or leaves.
The fungicide is absorbed into the plant’s system and is translocated around the plant to control disease.
Contains a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide and a systemic fungicide.
Equivalent to a commercial formulation used since 1989 in New Zealand.
Tau-fluvalinate & myclobutanil
Read more at http://www.yates.com.au/products/disease-control/concentrates/yates-rose-shield-insect-disease-spray/#AotIueHwv0MKqVh8.99