PETROL ENGINE FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEMS
The Blazemaster single-stage pumps are designed to move more water, more economically.
• As the world’s largest engine manufacturer, Honda offers more engine experience than anyone.
A well-earned reputation for engine quality and performance.
• Honda GX Series engines have long been recognized as the industry leader in providing reliable,
easy-starting and fuel efficient small engines.
• Honda’s automatic mechanical decompression system is designed to give you quicker, easier starts.
The system consists of an oil level sensor inside the crankcase. When the oil reaches a level that is
too low for safe operation the engine stops automatically.
• Briggs and Stratton Intek™ I/C race-bred series engine for reliability, durability and performance.
• Manual and electric start options for versatility.
• Fuel tap with sediment bowl and sight glass for greater ease when checking fuel and servicing.
• Dual element air filter for cleaner operation.
• Polyethylene fuel tank for impact / corrosion resistance.
• ‘Run sense’ low oil protection to protect the engine from low oil failures and engine damage.
- Irrigation and spraying.
Lightweight high grade corrosion resistant materials.Large pump casing with raised suction port and inbuilt non-return valve for better priming capabilities.Computational Fluid Dynamics designed hydraulic components for higher performance and efficiency.Strong and durable construction.Max. head - 104 m.Max. flow - 715 lpm.