Active Constituents (Per Kg)
|Vitamin A 100000IU
||Vitamin D3 13000IU|
|Vitamin E 12000IU
||Vitamin B1 820mg|
|Vitamin B2 884g
||Vitamin B3 3.78g|
|Vitamin B6 1310mg
|Vitamin B12 3400mg
||Folic acid 390mg|
- Ideal feed supplement for racing, high performance, breeding and pleasure horses.
- Comprehensive supply of fat and water soluble vitamins.
- Chelated trace minerals for improved nutrient absorption across the intestinal lining.
- Highly palatable source of vitamins and minerals.
- Contains high levels of B-group vitamins which are required for optimal energy provision and optimal carbohydrate metabolism. B-group vitamins are not stored in the body and require daily supplementation, particularly for horses under strenuous work.
- High levels of Vitamin E and selenium which provide immune and antioxidant benefits for horses experiencing ongoing muscle soreness.
- Provides minerals required for connective tissue development in mares and foals.
- Provides electrolytes which are lost in the highest quantities via equine sweat.
- Pelleted form reduces adverse reactions to powders and easily identified within a mixed feed.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Resting and light work 30g daily; Moderate to heavy work 60g daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Ration Balancer Pellet thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Ration Balancer Pellet.
As Ration Balancer Pellet contains copper salt, care must be taken when administering to horses with a copper sufficient diet.